ASCP MEMBERS BENEFIT FROM ASCP IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
Reduced registration to our meetings:
- The Psychopharmacology: State-of-the-Art — a world class update on psychopharmacology, held twice a year in New York City and California. CME Available.
- ASCP Annual Meeting (formerly known as NCDEU) — sponsored by ASCP, NCDEU has been one of the definitive meetings in psychopharmacology for more than 50 years. CME available.
Reduced prices on other ASCP products and activities:
- The Model Curricula in Psychopharmacology (for teaching residents, students, and primary care physicians).
- Discounted membership for Resident Members to the Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI).
- Discounted membership for all ASCP Members to Simple and Practical Mental Health
- A complimentary online subscription to the bi-monthly publication of The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- Access to the member website with information.
- An opportunity to serve on ASCP Committees and Work Groups, which are working to improve the practice of psychopharmacology.
- An opportunity to interact with leaders in the field.
- Attain Fellowship status after 10 consecutive years of membership and attendance in 5 or more ASCP meetings
- *NEW* Member Mentorship Program to learn from leaders in the field
If you are a physician in any specialty or are a doctoral-level scientist involved in active clinical psychopharmacological investigation, we hope that you'll join the Society. Dues are $100 per year for Full Membership (FREE for residents in any medical specialty), and $85 per year for Associate Membership. We have lots of plans for the future which we think you will enjoy and benefit from professionally. Look through this website to learn more about us. Contact our office if you have questions about the Society.