WELCOME TO THE ASCP 2022 ANNUAL MEETING
The ASCP Annual Meeting is the premiere meeting each year in the field of psychopharmacology. Bringing together representatives from academia, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European regulatory agencies and industry to discuss key aspects of neuropsychiatric drug development, including the impact of diagnostic changes and personalized interventions based on biomarkers or genetic information. A Steering Committee chaired by Drs. Susan Kornstein and Mark Rapaport with representation of the sectors that are part of the ASCP community lead the direction of the meeting. Representatives from the FDA, EMA, NIMH, NIDA, NIAAA, the pharmaceutical industry and academia comprise the 2022 Steering Committee. A Program Committee under the leadership of Drs. Erika Saunders and Lee Cohen are responsible for the review of all program submissions.
The ASCP Annual Meeting brings together over 1200 academic and industry investigators, research pharmacists, and clinicians, including competitively selected New Investigator awardees. ASCP is joined by federal partners, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, (NIAAA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to organize a program that emphasizes the presentation of information that has not been previously published or presented. For more information about the history and purpose of the ASCP Annual Meeting please click here.
In recent years, the ASCP Annual Meeting focus has been expanded to address a number of timely issues relevant to clinical research in psychiatry, including the translation of research into practice, the importance of regulatory issues, and pharmacogenetics and other means to personalizing interventions.
SUBMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FUTURE SUBMISSIONS!Listed below are the submissions accepted for the ASCP Annual Meetings.
- Late-Breaking Posters – Late-breaking science included in the poster session.
- Poster Presentation – Poster board presentation in a general session.
- Individual Research Report – Selected by the Program Committee, these are 10 minute oral presentation with 5 minutes Q&A from the audience.
- Panel Sessions – Have a Chair, a minimum of 3 Speakers but no more than 4 speakers, and a discussant. A co-chair is optional. Panel sessions are 1.5 hours in length.
- Workshop Sessions – Integrative session with a chair and no more than 8 participants. A discussant and co-chair is optional. Workshop sessions are 2 hours in length.
- Pharmaceutical Pipeline Presentations– A Pharmaceutical Pipeline report will be a 10 minute presentation and will also have the opportunity to present their research as a poster presentation. A Pharmaceutical Pipeline submission should include those with early clinical data (Phase 1 and 2) on any CNS compound for which Phase 3 data has not been presented. The goal is to generate enthusiasm for the many novel compounds under exploration, most of which have not reached Phase 3. This is not to exclude presentations of clinical data on compounds currently in Phase 3 targeted to truly untested mechanisms since such data would also be of great interest.
PAST ASCP ANNUAL MEETINGS
2021 ASCP Annual Meeting: June 01 - 04, 2021
Live Internet Course
Lifetime Awardee: Adventures in Wonderland: The Circuitous Route from Stage and Screen through Decades in Academia to Digital Health Startup
Clinical Updates in Psychopharmacology Session
Keynote Plenary Session: Integrating New and Novel Treatments into Clinical Practice
Federal Agency Updates Plenary
- Walter Koroshetz, M.D., NINDS
- Josh Gordon, M.D., Ph.D., NIMH
- George Koob, Ph.D., NIAAA
- Nora Volkow, M.D., NIDA
2020 ASCP Annual Meeting: May 29 - 30, 2020
Live Internet Course
Psychopharmacology Update Presentations
Federal Agency Updates
2019 ASCP Annual Meeting: May 28 - 31, 2019
2018 ASCP Annual Meeting: May 29 - June 01, 2018
2017 ASCP Annual Meeting: May 29 - June 02, 2017
2016 ASCP Annual Meeting: May 30 - June 03, 2016
2015 ASCP Annual Meeting: June 22 - 25, 2015
2014 ASCP Annual Meeting (Formerly NCDEU): June 16 - 19, 2014
2013 – 53rd NCDEU: An Annual Meeting Sponsored by ASCP: May 28 - 31, 2013
2012 – 52nd NCDEU Meeting: An Annual Meeting Sponsored by ASCP: May 29 - June 01, 2012
2011 – 51st NCDEU Meeting: An Annual Meeting Sponsored by ASCP: June 13 - 16, 2011
“Anticipating the Future of Drug Development: New Targets, Integrative Biomarkers, and Beyond”
Boca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Raton, Florida