Thank you for attending ASCP’s First-Ever Hybrid Meeting!
The ASCP Psychopharmacology Update: State-of-the-Art Spring Meeting was held on March 26-27, 2022, in Los Angeles, CA.
About the Meeting:
Regarded as one of the best clinical update meetings in the field, the ASCP Psychopharmacology: State-of-the-Art Meeting is a full two day program designed to provide state-of-the-art education on new developments in psychopharmacology for psychiatrists and other professionals already knowledgeable about the pharmacologic treatment of psychiatric disorders. Attendees of the Fall program stated:
“This is the best meeting I attend.”
“Very useful and fruitful experience.”
“One of the best clinically I’ve been too!”
“I appreciate the consistent high quality of the presentations, the value given to audience interaction and the organization of the conference.”
“As usual a wonderful and clinically applicable conference with dynamic speakers and optimal opportunities for audience participation.”
The American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME Activity.
In 2022, the Society designates this live internet meeting for a maximum of 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Each physician should claim only those hours of credit that (s)he actually spent in the educational activity.
- 2021: Live Internet Course, March 13-14, 2021.
- 2020: ASCP’s Inaugural Webinar, March 21 – 22, 2020. CLICK HERE to access the session recordings. Session recordings are only available to registered attendees of the 2020 ASCP Psychopharmacology Update: State-of-the-Art Spring Live Internet Course.
- 2019: UCLA Campus, Los Angeles, California, March 23-24, 2019.
- 2018: UCLA Campus, Los Angeles, California, March 24-25, 2018.
- 2017: UCLA Campus, Los Angeles, California, March 25-26, 2017.
- 2016: UCSD Campus, La Jolla, California, March 19-20, 2016.
- 2015: UCSD Campus, La Jolla, California, March 21-22, 2015.