Registration is now open for the 2023 ASCP Annual Meeting!
Join us May 30 - June 02, 2023 at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida!
|REGISTRATION CATEGORIES||Early Bird
Before March 30, 2023
March 31 -May 18, 2023
After May 19, 2023
|New Investigator Alumni||$225||$225||$225|
|FDA||Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the FDA rate.|
♦ The NIA Alumni rate is only valid for 7 years after the NIA award is received (2017 through 2023).
Should you have a disability and need special accommodations, please contact the ASCP Executive Office at email@example.com or 615-649-3085.
CANCELLATION AND REGISTRATION CHANGE POLICY
The deadline to cancel or make changes to your registration category is May 1, 2023, (30 days prior to the annual meeting).
- Meeting registration fees will be refunded (less $75 processing fee) if the Executive Office receives written notice of the cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2023.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested after May, 1, 2023.
- Any changes to registration type can be made online by May 1, 2023.
- ASCP Membership is available to holders of doctoral degrees whose interests are to advance the science, practice, and education of clinical psychopharmacology and other related innovative treatment modalities.
- Associate Membership is available to those whose interests are to advance the science, practice, and education of clinical psychopharmacology and other related innovative treatment modalities, but who do not currently hold a doctoral degree and who do not meet the criteria for Resident/Trainee Membership.
Academic / Government
For attendees who are employed by an academic institution or a government agency.
For attendees who are practicing clinicians in a private practice or not-for-profit organization.
For attendees who are part-time or full-time employees with a for-profit research organization.
For attendees that do not see patients (other than as an unpaid volunteer) and have no professional income from any source (including consulting fees or honoraria from companies, etc.).
New Investigator Alumni
For past New Investigator Awardees.
Trainee and Student
For attendees who are in a training position (not a full time permanent position). To qualify for the Trainee / Student rate, the attendee MUST submit a letter from their training director or department head verifying that they are in an approved training program with a specified end date. The term ‘trainee’ also includes students attending a professional or graduate school.
* All registration types will be verified upon submission of your registration and are subject to change if incorrectly selected.