Thank you for Attending the ASCP Psychopharmacology Update: State-of-the-Art Fall Meeting
October 16 - 17, 2021 | Virtual Conference
Thank you for attending the 2021 ASCP Psychopharmacology Update: State-of-the-Art Fall Virtual Meeting. Your participation is truly what helped make the meeting a success.
2021 Topics and Presenters Included:
|SSRIs in ischemic heart disease: benefits, risks, and drug interactions||Chittaranjan Andrade, M.D.|
|How to Choose an Anti-Psychotic Based on Research Evidence||Stephan Leucht, M.D.|
|Treatment Resistant Depression||Koen Demyttenaere, M.D.|
|Psychedelics: A Transdiagnostic Approach Integrating Neurobiology and Psychology||Scott Aaronson, M.D.|
|Difficult-to-treat Bipolar Disorder||Allen Young, Ph.D.|
|Placebo responses in depression trials||Andrea Cipriani, M.D., Ph.D.|
|Treatment Resistant Schizophrenia||Oliver Howes, M.D., Ph.D.|
|Assessing & optimizing psychotropic medication adherence: Pitfalls and practicalities||Martha Sajatovic, M.D.|
|Pharmacotherapy of Affective Instability: A Transdiagnostic Approach||Joseph Goldberg, M.D.|
|The Pitfalls of Psychedelic Medicine||Matt Johnson, Ph.D.|
|Psychiatric Manifestations and Treatment of Covid-19||Eric Lenze, M.D.|
- 2021: Virtual Meeting, October 16-17, 2021.
- 2020: Virtual Meeting, October 17-18, 2020.
- 2019: The Roosevelt Hotel New York, October 26-27, 2019.
- 2018: The Roosevelt Hotel New York, October 6-7, 2018.
- 2017: The Roosevelt Hotel New York, October 21-22, 2017.
- 2016: Grand Hyatt New York, October 29-30, 2016.
- 2015: Grand Hyatt New York, October 4-5, 2015.
- 2014: Grant Hyatt New York, October 11-2, 2014.